11/12/2009

Sliding into Christmas!

Hello my lovelies!!

I hope that this finds you all well! With Christmas right around the proverbial corner I hope that you are all on the "Nice" list and you get everything you need from Mr. Claus. My wish to you this year is...

LOVE, PEACE, HEALTH & HAPPINESS!

It is probably not a good time of year to Bog Snorkel in Europe at the moment as it is quite cold.

I want to thank my fans, friends and supporters who have done their best in keeping my 'ship' afloat..especially the people of Llanwrtyd-Wells, Sonkajarvi, Finland, The Australians and Their Royal Highnesses Prince Leonard and Princess Shirley of The Principality of Hutt River.

Some of you may know, I have dual citizenship of both Ireland and The Principality of Hutt River and this year I had the pleasure of becoming The P.H.R. Official Representative For Novelty and Bizarre Sports. (There's a link to the Principality here on the right)

Of course, last but not least, deepest thanks to my main sponsor since 1970... My Dad Frank Galvin!!

God Bless! Julia XXX


No comments: